Complaint Review: classmates.com

• classmates.com

Internet
    USA

classmates.com Classmates.com Password Scam www.classmates.com Internet

I joined classmates.com three months ago and got a three-month membership.  I canceled that membership 11 days ago, and today I was billed $15.00

In reading the fine print today, I realized that I had not gone through all their steps to cancel my membership.  So I attempted to do so.  I used the password that I'd set when I opened the account to try and access my status.  But their membership told me this was NOT the password I had selected.  I am almost completely certain that this is a lie.

They said they would send me my real password, but have not done so.  Therefore, I am unable to cancel my membership.

An earlier report against them conveniently lists all the telephone numbers of classmates.com executives.  I will call them on Monday and demand that my membership be canceled.  What an irritation and what a rip-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classmatescom/internet/classmatescom-classmatescom-password-scam-wwwclassmatescom-internet-1094792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content