Complaint Review: Classmates.com

• Reported By: Bunkeri — Minneapolis Minnesota USA
  • Classmates.com

Internet
    USA

Classmates.com Memory Lane Trying to end my subcripion to classmate,memory lane Internet

I have been trying to unsubscribe from classmates for a few years, and i could not find a place on their website to cancel my subscription. I have been paying a fee for years and do not use their service, today I finally found a place to cancel and they take me to cancel wizard.com and for a fee olf $35.00 they will cancel me.

They said they would give me a discount of $10.00 to let me cancel out. I refuse to pay it. I am no longer interested in their offering where I used to love it. But since FB everyone I know is there. So I am not paying it. Can you help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2016 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classmatescom/internet/classmatescom-memory-lane-trying-to-end-my-subcripion-to-classmatememory-lane-internet-1280295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content