Complaint Review: Classmates.com

• Classmates.com

Internet
    USA

Classmates.com Scam Alert!!! Biggest Scammers Ever! Internet

Scam Alert!  I signed up for Classmates.com for a !3.99 special rate.  They never emailed me to inform me of a renewal and then debited by account a year later for $39.00.  I stopped the auto renewal and requested a refund as I no longer use the service because they send emails to me about different schools and people I don't even know.  I had not even been on my account in months.

They sent me an email refusing to refund my money even though I requested the refund within 24 houts of the debit and had not and will not use their lousy service.  I intend to fight this through my credit card company but I don't know how that will go.  This is a scam!  I have never had a company refuse to refund my money when I no longer want their service.  Do NOT fall for their intro offers because their service sucks anyway.  Find someone better or just stick with facebook - it's free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classmatescom/internet/classmatescom-scam-alert-biggest-scammers-ever-internet-1104844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content