Report: #1111958

• Clean Energy Experts
    1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd. #227
    Manhatten Beach, California
    USA

Clean Energy Experts Boone Riddle, Beau Peelle Fake, Posers, Scammers, Thieves, Manhatten Beach California

Boone Riddle and Beau Peelle both approached me, Josh Wilder, about marketing their clean energy products. As an online marketer and enviromentalist their cause was something that I fully supported and could do effectively. They and I settled on a downpayment of $5000 for a $50,000 email marketing campaign, to which they paid. I went ahead and did the marketing for their products. I generated over 9000 leads for their company. However, the $45,000 was never paid to me. I later found out that Riddle and Peelle both two lovers who made their income from scamming people who care about the environment. These two are some of the worst scammers out there. I cannot track them down and I can't do much of anything since I live in Canada. All I can do is write this rip off report saying that no one should ever do business with Boone Riddle and Beau Peelle. They will steal your money and will leave you hanging.

I researched them more and found out that Riddle never worked for Greenpeace and was just saying that on Linkedin. The moral of this story is to never believe everything you read or hear about on the internet or elsewhere. In this case Riddle and Peelle are pretending to be environmentalists while making themselves appear to be one of their own. They are nothing but crooks. Boycott Clean Energy Experts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clean-energy-experts/manhatten-beach-california-90266/clean-energy-experts-boone-riddle-beau-peelle-fake-posers-scammers-thieves-manhatt-1111958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content