Complaint Review: clear creek consulting

285 Century Pl Ste 200,
    Louisville, , Colorado
    USA

clear creek consulting scam calls Louisville, Colorado

we were called by clear creek consulting claiming we had a lein against my business by the state. they offered to  "resolve this" for me (for a hefty fee).    all they could tell me on the phone was that it was a lein on my business name, (i am a dba so thats just me personally), from my home state, filed last year.

This promptly sent my household into a panic as we had no idea what they could be talking about.

they then claimed it "might be your personal accounts"  and they can resolve that too...which raised some alarms since if it was personal why would they have my business name?

after spending all day on the phone with three different branches of the state government, including the lein department, going over my name, my husbands name, my business name, a previous business name from 18 years ago, and my maiden name (27 years ago) we could find NO outstanding leins.

none.

no liabilities, no balances due... and definately no leins.

so basically these guys wasted my day, and sent the entire household into a panic, to try to scam me out of several thousand dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clear-creek-consulting/louisville-colorado-80027/clear-creek-consulting-scam-calls-louisville-colorado-1097160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content