Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, September 28, 2017

• Reported By: JOSEPH — VERO BEACH Florida USA
ClearChoice Dental Implant Center
555 North New Ballas Rd, Suite 300 Saint Louis, Missouri USA

ClearChoice Dental Implant Center, Dr Robert E Willis Malpractice in Placing of Dental Implants Saint Louis Missouri

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

In late 2012, I had full upper and lower dental implants installed at the ClearChoiice office in Saint Louis, MO.  Shortly thereafter I started experiencing problems with nasal congestion. I dismissed it as probably just an allergic reaction.

I have since moved to Florida and the symptoms continued to worsen. I finally decided to consult an ENT doctor to look into this. What he discovered by MRI and Xray was that one of the upper implants had penetrated into my left nasal cavity. This caused a chronic low grade infection and worsening nasal congestion.

I contacted the Saint Louis office and reported this. They sent me forms to complete to authorize the exchnage of medical records. I did this and since then I have had no contact with them. I have sent four letters and made several phone calls. The response was that someone would be in touch with me.

Well that was over 2 months ago and I have received no responser from anyone at ClearChoice.

I paid $38,500 for this work and told them that I was asking for a refund of between $15,000 and $20,000 to have this situation corrected. This was the estimate provided by an oral surgeon and an implant dentist in the local area. I am retired and cannot afford to have this work done. I am not looking for any large sum of money, just some help to have this dental error corrected

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2017 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clearchoice-dental-implant-center/saint-louis-missouri-6314/clearchoice-dental-implant-center-dr-robert-e-willis-malpractice-in-placing-of-dental-im-1402911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClearChoice Dental Implant Center