Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, September 21, 2017

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Batavia New York USA
clearsightglasses
Nationwide USA

clearsightglasses clearsightglasses/support.com selling clear sight glasses that stop the glare of Night driving California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

saw  an ad on my home page, for Glasses that could fit over existing glasses, and would eliminate the glare of night time driving. I  had a pair from a diffrent company, so I ordered 3 pairs for a ripped off price of 80.00

Not only was I ripped off, they sent me a fradulant tracking number, and My Bank called me this morning  to ask me if I was moving to LosAngles, California. I told them No, and asked why> They said they had gotten a email  requesting that  my acct  for a National Bank now be sent to LosAngles, California..My bank has now closed my account, and  reissued  a new account  #, also a special pass code for internet banking and  telephone requests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2017 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clearsightglasses/nationwide/clearsightglasses-clearsightglassessupportcom-selling-clear-sight-glasses-that-stop-the-1401599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clearsightglasses