Complaint Review: Clearview Supply

• Reported By: Craig Missouri
  • Clearview Supply
    120A Gary WayRonkonkoma, NY 11779
    Ronkonkoma, New York

Clearview Supply ripoff i see that many many people have been defrauded and these people need to make restitution and have criminal charges brought against them for conspiracy! Ronkonkoma New York

Had a salesman call and he wanted to sell us some weed killer, so we dedided to try it because he said it wil kee kiliing for up to ten yrs.. Well we recieved it, put it in the garage, and asked prior to purchasing if it would freeze and the salesman on the phone replied no.. So a monthe after purchasing the sales men calls back and wants to sell another 4 gallons at his bargin price.. so we did and then a couple weeks later the shipping department calls and says that they are sending the rest of your order that would complete our invoice that we agreed upon...

Well, no friggen agreement was ever made to purhase so many gallons, so i called them several times to request a copy of a invoive for tax purposes annd i wanted to also see what the invoice said and to this day i have NEVER recieved a invoice in the mail nor was there ever a invoice packed in the boxes that were delived UPS, C.O.D.
Well i went out in the garage a couple of days ago and all the weedkiller they sold me is froZE! Sold as a rock!!!.

This company scammed me, defrauded me and my husband and i want a complete refund for this products!! That were i mind you, sold with a guarantee!

I will do what ever i have to , to get my money refunded and to also see that no one else gets robbed by this company!

If you do a "GOOGLE SEARCH" for Clearview Supply, you wil see that many other people have been scammed and taken advantage of and me! i intend to push this to the end until i get a refund in full immediatly!

I also want to put a end to this companies scams and selling practices! If a product is so good, why do they have to sell over the phone and why do they not provide packing slips and invoices!!!!???????????

On the internet i see that many many people have been defrauded and these people need to make restitution and have criminal charges brought against them for conspiracy! and trickery and fraud and false advertisement with intent to get rich with there scams!

Linda
Craig, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2005 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clearview-supply/ronkonkoma-new-york-11779/clearview-supply-ripoff-i-see-that-many-many-people-have-been-defrauded-and-these-people-n-125943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content