Complaint Review: Clemson Electronics

• Reported By: Clemson South Carolina
  • Clemson Electronics
    1392 Tiger Boulevard, Clemson, SC 29631
    Clemson, South Carolina

Clemson Electronics kept my 8mm sharp camcorder for almost a year & made it worst than it was. Rip-off! Clemson South Carolina

The sound on my 8mm Sharp camcorder stopped working. I took it to the repair shop that the Sharp Corporation designated in my area, which is Clemson Electronics. The camera was in the shop for almost a year, because I was told continually that they were ordering parts. This continued for almost a year. When I picked up the camcorder on March 5, 2004 and took it home; to my amazement not only did the sound did not work, the camera part itself did not work anymore.

If Clemson Electronics did not repair the camcorder in about a year, I was not receptive to allowing them to have it again.

I was astonished to find that other persons were experiencing some of the same frustrations that I have been having with sharp products and the "company's reluctance to help repair its products.

Clarence
Clemson, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2004 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clemson-electronics/clemson-south-carolina-29631/clemson-electronics-kept-my-8mm-sharp-camcorder-for-almost-a-year-made-it-worst-than-it-83140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content