Complaint Review: Clevergirl Brands

• Reported By: clareprice76 — Camborne United Kingdom
  • Clevergirl Brands

Internet
    USA

Clevergirl Brands Badbananas, ilovebadbananas Failed to deliver order. No refund either Internet

I placed an order via an advertisement on Facebook for a colour changing Harry Potter glass for my sister's 40th birthday. My sister is mad about Harry Potter and I though this would be an unusually gift she would love. I am in the UK and paid International postage costs on top of the item cost.

Her birthday wasn't until October so thought I had plenty of time to receive it. I waited and waited for a dispatch confirmation but never received one so I emailed the company in June and asked if they could give me a dispatch time.

I was told that due to high demand, they were behind on orders and would email a dispatch confirmation to me soon. I waited another few weeks and still no email, so I sent another email asking for information. I also went direct to their website and emailed them direct. I also sent a message via their Facebook page.

It is now Mid October and my sister's birthday has been and gone and still I have no order. I asked the company to send me a refund as they hadn't fulfilled my order in time. I was told that they were updating their system and until it was updated, they were unable to issue a refund. This was in August and still I have been issued with no refund and not received any order. I have since contacted them several times but all I get is automated responses to my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2017 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clevergirl-brands/internet/clevergirl-brands-badbananas-ilovebadbananas-failed-to-deliver-order-no-refund-either-i-1406542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content