Complaint Review: Climber.com

• Climber.com

Internet, California
    United States of America

Climber.com RIPPED ME OFF!!! Internet, California

I don't remember the exact date I first had contact with climber.com, but it was around August 2012.I contacted them for their services because they claimed to help Veterans find jobs.

I am in Iraq at this time, and in order for me to make a call to the states not only costs me a lot! but takes a great deal of effort to get a time to call.

When I first called the receptionist (Racheal) lied to me about the sales person(Jason) that I was supposed to talk to. She said he was on the phone, I later found out that he was not at work for three days!

I still had faith though.

Then I purchased the one year contract and filled out the profile as was told by a second sales (Sara,I think) person (because the first one Jason was not available) Was then contacted by the first sales person telling me I did it wrong.

I wrote several letters to the company without any response, got one letter back telling me how it was my fault that they are not helping me even after I PAID for THEM to help me!

It is now the middle of October and I still have NO SERVICE or response from them!

You whould think that a Veteran owned company whould wan't to help their own, or that once you pay over $200.00 they whould at least try and solve the problem and respect the deal we made together!

I have since heard from others that they have ripped them off as well and have contacted the BBB about them, but it appears the two intities are in bed together and there will be no justice made!!

SGT E, Alan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/climbercom/internet-california-/climbercom-ripped-me-off-internet-california-954574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content