Complaint Review: Clipper Card

• Reported By: Peter — California
  • Clipper Card

San Francisco, California
    USA

Clipper Card Clipper Card accepts orders that cannot honor San Francisco California

I ordered both a $48 and a $64 BART's high value discount (HVD) tickets through my employer's commuter program, just to find out after being stranded at a BART station that only the $48 ticket had been loaded to my Clipper Card. I called Clipper customer service and was told that the Clipper Card doesn't allow combining HVD tickets from different denominations. I contacted the employer's commuter program and was told that the order had gone through without any issues, so they wouldn't provide any credit unless they receive a refund from Clipper.

I think it's dishonest (to say the least) for Clipper Card to accept orders that cannot be fullfiled! In fact. until the last day of the previous month, both HVD tickets were showing up as "Products Ready for Pick Up" but the $64 one magically disappeared after the $48 one was loaded.

Give me my money or my ticket back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clipper-card/san-francisco-california/clipper-card-clipper-card-accepts-orders-that-cannot-honor-san-francisco-california-1169588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content