Complaint Review: Closet works

• Reported By: Radhika — Chicago Illinois USA
  • Closet works

Internet
    USA

Closet works Closet works, sells blouses and sareesSSR creations That site is fake, i am a victim, she ripped me off for 50k rupees, She callsher self Satya, gave me bank details in the name of Suchitra Neelam, And I believe she is based in Eluru West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh India Eluru Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Eluru Police can help you

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: satya boutique eluru

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Satya Boutique

Closet works, that claims to sell, designer blouses and sarees is fraud, She ripped me off for 50K rupees.

She told me her name is Satya, Gave me bank details in Suchitra Neelam name.

her phone numbers are

31094358455

SBI NR Pet Branch

Eluru

SBIN number 0000836

After transferring the money, she completely started avoiding me.

Never shipped my stuff, cliams that she shipped, when asked for tracking number no answer to it, this is all happened through FB messenger as she wouldnt take my calls.

I believe that SSR creations and Closet works are the same. as they have the same desiges uploaded in their Face Book Pages.

Note that these2 pages dont have ADDRESS and PHONE Numbers.

Dont get ripped off by these scum bags.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2016 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/closet-works/internet/closet-works-closet-works-sells-blouses-and-sareesssr-creations-that-site-is-fake-i-am-1292106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Hello,

I am also a victim of ClosetWorks. I paid 10,000 rupees but did not get delivery of the promised clothes. I complained to the Eluru police. They are pursuing the case and making arrangements to return the money of the defrauded customers. Please provide your contact details so that I can forward them to the Eluru CI. Alternatively, you can contact the CI of Eluru police station on whatsapp yourself(+91 94407 96604).

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

satya boutique eluru

AUTHOR: Aishwarya - (USA)

Satya boutique, Eluru Alekhya alias Satya Satya boutique was a fashion retail shopping page on Facebook for women sarees , blouses and salwar dresses etc.

I ordered dresses for 5850rs on June 2015, she claims the dresses were shipped , however when asked for courier tracking details, she ignored me and never answered my calls.

I have transferred money to SBI bank at Suchitra Neelam, east godavari, Eluru. IFSC code#(((REDACTED)))

One of friend also transfered money Rs.10k for dresses but never received. Looking for any suggestions for how to catch hold of her. Eluru, A.P, INDIA Facebook

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Satya Boutique

AUTHOR: Aishwarya - (USA)

Hi myself Aishwarya from Olympia, WA. this complaint is in regards to a Facebook retail shopping page "Satya Boutique" Which sells indian salwar dresses, sarees and blouses.  I have transfered Rs.5850/- in June 2015. Her name is Alekya (alias satya).

She he said that she will send my dresses to USA but she never sent any parcel. Later she said she has already sent and the parcel got stuck near the customs. She always took time and never sent any courier. Later, she totally avoided my phone calls, what's app messages and Facebook messages.

Her bank details are: Suchitra Neelam, a/c no. (((REDACTED)))

(((REDACTED)))

Her phone numbers: +91 8142889945 & +91 8142395759

Even one of my friend also transferred Rs. 10000 /- for dresses which never came.  Looking forward for some help.