Complaint Review: Closetbox

• Reported By: Lauren — Dallas Texas USA
  • Closetbox

Nationwide
    USA

I contacted closetbox to have my items delivered to my new apartment. When I called I was told that the charge for the delivery would be discounted 50%. When I was able to get it delivered they dis not honor this eventhough I had the email proof after being told by 3 different reps that it would be honored. I will NEVER do business with them again and I will make it my mission to tell everyone I know not to either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2017 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/closetbox/nationwide/closetbox-liars-nationwide-1384351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

What resolution can you offer?

AUTHOR: - ()

What resolution can you offer? I no longer have items in your storage. I had to push my date because of your waiting process for delivery confirmation turnaround. The original date I wanted my items delivered was the Friday prior and I was told that date wasn't available. So because I work I had to wait till I could be off because the people that y'all use for pickup and delivery are slow and it would require me to be off to deal with them. Due to not being able to get the date a requested was my exact reason for verifying if the original discount would be honored and as I said I was told by 3 different reps that it would.

Honest Misunderstanding

AUTHOR: Closetbox Storage - (USA)

Hi Lauren,

We are so sorry for the misunderstanding surrounding the cost of your return delivery. I can see the correspondence between you and the head of our billing department discussing the matter. It appears that you originally requested your delivery for the first of the month and we were able to offer delivery at a prorated total since that date was within 10 days of your billing date. When you rescheduled and pushed your delivery date 17 days, that prorate was no longer available, as you used the vast majority of the month of storage.

We are terribly sorry that you felt mislead on the matter and would like to offer a resolution. It is so important for us to ensure customers are comfortable with the total they are billed for the service they receive. I gave you a call this morning and left you a voicemail. Please give me a call back on my direct line at your convenience so we can get you taken care of!

Jonathan Perry - Customer Experience Manager