Complaint Review: Cloud9 Nail Salon + Gilbert AZ

• Cloud9 Nail Salon + Gilbert AZ
    756 S Gilbert Rd Ste 104
    Gilbert, Arizona
    USA

Cloud9 Nail Salon Cloud 9 Nail and Spa. Stressful and not Relaxing!- Very RUDE Gilbert Arizona

Stay away from Cloud 9 Nail and Spa. Stressful and not Relaxing!- Very Rude

My daughter and I went there on Saturday, Aug 26 around 1:00 Pm for 2 $30.00 pedicures.  We always pay cash and bring our own polish… There were only 3 employees working. We waited over 10 minutes before being taken to the Pedicure Chairs...So bad we left after 7 minutes in the Chair. We had my daughter’s Baby with us and the Lady in Charge- she never said her name literally Screamed at the 15 month old Baby scaring her when the baby put her feet in the water.  Another lady named “Cindy” came to started my pedicure first. [continued below]....

..... Cloud9,- if you don’t like a baby in you salon tell her she can’t bring the baby in ot start the Mom’s pedicure first.

Cindy had just started trimming my nails when the Lady in Changed yelled at the Baby again making her cry..  My daughter at that point said to me, “that’s it I am leaving” .  She packed up as iCndy finished trimming my nails only- No cuticle removal,  no clearing under my nail or anything else.  I said that I was sorry but I had to leave too that it was too hot for my Daughter and her Baby to wait in the car. It was less than 7 minus that I was in the Pedicure Chair. I asked the Lady in charge how much was it for just ONLY Tiring my nails.  She curtly replies ”$10.00!” I offered to pay her $5.00 cash instead and she yelled at me that I left before the pedicure was completed and should be charged even more!  I told her I would use my Credit Card and dispute the charges.  So, she agreed to the $5.00 cash.

We found another Nail Salon 1 mile away who welcomed th Baby and let her stand in the foot bath while our geet were soaking before the actual pedicure was started.

Also, since I cannot drive, whenever I get a Pedicure there is always a second person who drove me there getting one at the same time

Nail Salons are in every strip mall so Cloud9 better develop better Customer Service Skills or they will loose clients!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2017 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cloud9-nail-salon-gilbert-az/gilbert-arizona-85296/cloud9-nail-salon-cloud-9-nail-and-spa-stressful-and-not-relaxing-very-rude-gilbert-a-1396069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content