Complaint Review: Club World Casinos

• Reported By: Rick — ISSAQUAH Washington United States of America
  • Club World Casinos

Internet
    United States of America

I made a 50.00 deposit on Saturday night and two minutes into playing the slots I got a message that said to call and verify my account. Just as I was going to call, I was locked out of the casino and could not log back in. There reason was that they claim I apparently did a charge back sometime last year at there sister site known as Aladdins Gold casino. I have never made a deposit at any such place and have never done a charge back at any of the casinos I have deposited with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/club-world-casinos/internet/club-world-casinos-club-usa-casino-scam-internet-746286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sucker bet.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

These offshore casinos know that you're playing illegally, and therefore have no recourse if they keep your money.   You can bet that they are in control of whatever passes for regulation in the country where they are located.   This holds true for any offshore Internet casino.

Given that, why would you ever hand them a penny?   You have no reason to trust them and they have no incentive to be honest.

I know a few people who gamble for a living, but not one that would hand over money to an Internet casino.

Club World Casinos Scam

AUTHOR: RickGresham - (United States of America)

Club World Casino is a scam and I will warn anybody that is thinking of making a deposit at this place to think twice. Club World Casinos is also known as Club USA casino. I made a 50.00 deposit on Saturday night and two minutes into playing the slots I got a message that said to call and verify my account. Just as I was going to call, I was locked out of the casino and could not log back in. There reason was that they claim I apparently did a charge back sometime last year at there sister site known as Aladdins Gold casino. I have never made a deposit at any such place and have never done a charge back at any of the casinos I have deposited with.  Now management refuses to refund my money and wont respond to my emails what so ever. Funny thing is that just as I was locked out of the casino, I had just hit a 348.00 bet on the game Basketbull, before I could even spin the slot again, I was locked out of the casino.