Complaint Review: Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office

• Reported By: Smithspears — Edmond Oklahoma USA
  • Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office

Branson, Missouri
    USA

We had the absolute rudest, arrogant, condescending a** of a sales agent at the Branson office. His name is Mitch. We told him we couldn't commit to the ridiculously priced top line offer and he got extremely rude, disrespectful, condescending and when I answered a text from my daughter telling me that my niece's baby had just been born he rudely told me that he was paying me for this time and not to be on my cell phone. He spoke to me like I was a three year old. I'm old enough to be this little s$@*head's mother. He said we were just there for the $150. Please. We wanted to have some time to think about it, he said no. I told my husband I wouldn't buy water from this guy if I was in the middle of the Sahara desert. We were ready to leave then and there. But his manager Jake Baxter talked to us as we were leaving and was respectful, laid back, not pushy so we bought from him. I am hoping this wasn't a little bad cop, good cop ploy. Mitch doesn't need to be in sales at all. He is better suited for telemarketing in hell. Please don't let him be this rude to another customer. You never know. A person who doesn't have a million dollars today might have a million tomorrow. But you have treated them like

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2017 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/club-wyndham-branson-mo-office/branson-missouri/club-wyndham-branson-mo-office-rude-condescending-pushy-deceptive-sales-practices-br-1387078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You must be "Mitch"

AUTHOR: - ()

This must be Mitch. Because the way we're treated was indefendable. We filed a rescission to get our money refunded. Check out the BBB report on this company and see for yourself how customers are treated. Despicable. So Wyndham will never get our business. Ever.

We had the same experience with Mitch

AUTHOR: PCbaker - (USA)

We met with Mitch on July 2,2017. Our experience was almost exactly like the previous comment. He was rude, condescending and borderline abusive. He started off by saying, "So, you didn't check anything off on the form. I guess that means you think you know it all." His exact words to me were, "Lady, if you'll drop your crapola for five minutes, you might learn something!" At one point he slammed his hand on the table and yelled, "Are you calling me a liar?" I looked at my husband and said, "Is this guy for real? Mitch told me that I came in with a bad attitude and had a real problem. At that point my husband and I got up to leave. I leaned over and told him he was very rude and I had had enough. He screamed at me that he was going to be putting me in the "rude owners" list. I called the corporate office as soon as we left the building. No one seemed too concerned because they had me on hold for over an hour. I sent an email to corporate. About a week later someone named Roland called. He said he was the sales manager and wanted to know if I was expecting some sort of compensation because I wasn't going to get anything. I told him I wasn't looking for compensation, I was looking for an apology. He did apologize and said maybe Mitch needs additional training. Haha Mitch is not trainable.

Filing to get our money back tomorrow check out BBB

AUTHOR: - ()

We are filing to get our money back after checking them out on the Better Business Bureau. Wish we had checked them out beforehand . They have an F rating for poor customer service.

#4 General Comment

Wait. seriously?

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

The rep of this company treated you horribly, was "rude," "condescending," etc. yet you sat there and took it and took it and took it, let him accuse you of not being a real customer, and when you FINALLY did the logical thing and started to walk out you let yourself be sweet-talked not only into remaining but then hiring this company?  I wonder why you didn't leave after thirty seconds, but I'm astonished that you wanted anything to do with these people if you were being even ten percent honest in your description of your visit.  You have no business complaining about this company in the future if they turn out to be con artists, because they gave you every reason to walk away but you were apparently determined to give them your money.  Bizarre.