Complaint Review: Clyde Trails Financials

• Clyde Trails Financials
    2202 N. West Shore Blvd. Suite 200, Tampa Florida 33607
    Internet
    United States of America

Clyde Trails Financials Sent me a signed Purchase Agreement with a Buyer's signature indicating a 20% deposit on the sales price and requesting a Cashier's check for 1985.00 for costs to process the sale. Internet

This is in reference to resale of my timeshare. I received a call from Clyde Trails Financials in Tampa Florida, that they had a buyer for my timeshare. I talked to James Stevens, Sales Manager and was supposed to follow up with Jason Anderson, Finance Mgr.

They sent me a Purchase Agreement signed by a Buyer, indicating that he had paid a 20% deposit and that I had to send them a cashier's check for $1985 as "its only costs to process the sale of the property". Completion of the sale "shall be on or before 90 days from the date hereof" date being April 4th. in my case.

At the beginning of June I started calling to follow up and have not received a return call from either of these two gentlemen...Today I checked Google with the name of the Company and their website has been discontinued by Google. So... I assume I have been ripped off!! Any suggestions?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clyde-trails-financials/internet/clyde-trails-financials-sent-me-a-signed-purchase-agreement-with-a-buyers-signature-indi-896162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content