Complaint Review: CMBTT, Cancun Vacations, Sandos Vacations

• Reported By: Alexander Arkansas
  • CMBTT, Cancun Vacations, Sandos Vacations
    www.sandosvacations.com
    Fernpark, Florida

CMBTT, Cancun Vacations, Sandos Vacations Fax Travel Deal Cancun All Inclusive Scam Fernpark Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

* : we also bought a sandos vacation package

CMBTT must be an outsourcer for making reservations for vacation based requests. On February 2, 2009 I received a fax detailing $199 7 Nights All Inclusive Resort in Cancun. I called and talked with the representative, made sure the Sandos resort was legit and even hung up and called back to see if I could get the same person again. I did a quick search for any bad reviews associated with the resort.

I bought 2 packages totaling $398 and decided to wait to make my reservations as I was advised that I could do so at any time as long as I gave a 30 day notice. I've been calling for several days now to receive assistance. I have been advised that I need to speak with my original rep, Melissa, which I spoke to once (I think) and she advised me that I would have to sit through time share presentation. This is not in my disclosures and agreement. She advised me that I would have to pay an additional $200 for peak stay, which peak time is not defined in the terms and conditions.

Reaching Melissa again has been impossible. I've set on hold for 30 minutes at a time only to be disconnected or advised that a supervisor was not available, I would have to receive a call back. I have never been called back by anyone at this company. People answer the phone and advise that they are receptionists and they do not know anything. It's absolutely insane.

If anyone knows how to get around these fraudsters please let me know. I hope this report helps someone to not become screwed over!

Courtney
Alexander, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cmbtt-cancun-vacations-sandos-vacations/fernpark-florida-32702/cmbtt-cancun-vacations-sandos-vacations-fax-travel-deal-cancun-all-inclusive-scam-fernpa-437688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: IsabellaP - ()

If this company is somehow related to the Sandos Resorts in Mexico (as i think it is), then theyre just a big scam. Im sorry you fell for this scam, but there must be something you can do. You should check out this forum from Mexican Timeshare Solutions with more people who were defrauded by this company, you might get some ideas from them:

#2

we also bought a sandos vacation package

AUTHOR: Bonnie centerville utah - (USA)

we purchased our vacation in December of 08 When we tryed to book it we also found out that we had been scamed.  Our story sounds very similar they wanted more money and told us that nothing was available for the 500 we had already given them.  There was no way we were going to give them more money.  We called the credit card company which was chase mastercard talk to their fraud department and within 2 minutes of me explaining what had happened they credited our account.  I hope this helps you and that you can recover your money.  We learned if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.  We will use a reputable travel agent next time.