Complaint Review: CNC Imports, Christopher Thompson

• Reported By: Troy New York
  • CNC Imports, Christopher Thompson
    14274 Creek Run Dr
    Riverview, Florida

CNC Imports, Christopher Thompson AKA CNC Imports ,an EBay Company, CNC Imports ,Cnc_imports Has not provided refund for returned defective merchandise. Riverview Florida

*Author of original report: update

I purchased an XBOX 360 from them around the beginning of May 2009. The item was defective so I returned it for an exchange. The replacement sent was also defective. After paying to send back 2 busted XBOX's I decided to request a refund. I sent back the broken XBOX and it was confirmed delivered by USPS. The merchant has ignored dozens of emails and phone calls sent requesting an update on my refund status. Now they have my money and the XBOX. I am out nearly $190!!!!

Smcoblish
Troy, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cnc-imports-christopher-thompson/riverview-florida/cnc-imports-christopher-thompson-aka-cnc-imports-an-ebay-company-cnc-imports-cncimpor-470712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

update

AUTHOR: Smcoblish - (U.S.A.)

Finally received a refund after dozens of emails with no response. The merchant felt it necessary to keep 20% of my money after all of this, how nice of them..... They send me 2 defective units, I have to ship back at my cost then they have the nerve to charge a 20% restocking fee. Last I checked reputable companies don't charge restocking fees on defective items, hold on to your refund for weeks, and completely ignore your emails and phone calls.

update

AUTHOR: Smcoblish - (U.S.A.)

update

AUTHOR: Smcoblish - (U.S.A.)

update

AUTHOR: Smcoblish - (U.S.A.)