Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I had worked for this company when they were TMG before recently being bought out by Co Op Financial this year. I had started employment with TMG in June of 2016 and worked almost a year before giving my two week notice because I had found another job back in my old hometown where I had a place to stay as rent was too expensive staying in the city where TMG is located.

At this time I left on good terms however the other job did not turn out as they had found someone else even after telling me I had the job.  So I called TMG of course now CO Op and asked for my posistion back. At this time was told they were not hiring several times and several different months almost 4-5 months straight of being unemployed. Finally they called me and said they were hiring part time.  I had reapplied online and was called to come in for an interview at the TMG Urbandale location.

I went in for my interview and was told they would like to proceed.  So I was to start the following week which I showed up on time for training.  However during this time about two hours into training I was called into the HR department by personnel individual named Jodie Allen who is the HR person at this facility and has been since TMG.  Jodie had a lady on the line from California that evidently was a big wig or is a big wig of Co Op out in California stating that they have to terminate me because allegedly I had lied on the application about a conviction that happened in 2000. Do keep in mind all fines are paid, I have gained my rights back as a citizen, and they have been restored by the governor.

Do keep in mind that when I applied when it was TMG a background check was allegedly done I did go through a temp agency for this however but yet was still hired. Never missed a day of work and showed up on time. Now they want to use the past against me yet it's the same company say of sorts. I feel my rights were violated.  I did not go to prison in 2000 for fraud or anything to do with this job. Since being out I have not even been in trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2017 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/co-op/urbandale-iowa/co-op-tmg-the-members-group-discrimination-double-standards-urbandale-iowa-1392369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Co-op