Complaint Review: CoachingbyPeter.com

• Reported By: Complete Ripoff — Decatur Georgia
  • CoachingbyPeter.com

Cumming, Georgia
    USA

CoachingbyPeter.com Peter Vekselman Breach Contract-Legal binding Cumming Georgia

*Author of original report: Issue Resolved

I went into a legal contract with Peter with my home he was suppose to purchase.  From the beginning I was not sure about hime with him being an invrstor.  He never would sign any papers after the initial signing of the contract.  He had a degulance period where it he had issue with the contract he should have cancelled but he did not and the day of closing on my home he stated i breach the contract therefore I should not get the earnest money.  He breach the contract not cancelling his bid in the dugelence period.  Contract was clear about that and now he will not return calls or release the funds to me.  What good is a contract if he could just do that he wanted to do.

My home went off the market and there were potenial buyers and for two weeks he held me up, my home could have been sold by then.  I deserve the earnest money for he breach the contract.  I have all paperwork that we both sign that will support my story.  He is a fraud and a ripoff and a misrepresentation of his brand.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coachingbypetercom/cumming-georgia/coachingbypetercom-peter-vekselman-breach-contract-legal-binding-cumming-georgia-1129847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: Complete Ripoff - ()

Issue Resolved