Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2017

• Reported By: William — KNOXVILLE Tennessee USA
coachmaxstore.com
Internet USA

coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I went on line to find gifts for my sister and my friend. I was directed to a website called www.coachmaxstore.com; where I ordered two bags and when I received them they were fake Coach products. When I attempted to email the company back and see if I could get my money back. I was offered a 10% discount on a future purchases and offered other products from the website. I was never ever able to get anywhere with them via email. I just wanted my money back and that was it but they said that I would have to pay a restocking fee plus shipping fees back to China. I would for people to realize that this website is a fraudulent website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2017 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coachmaxstorecom/internet/coachmaxstorecom-i-was-sold-2-fake-coach-products-and-they-no-way-to-get-my-money-back-1349747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coachmaxstore.com