Complaint Review: Coast Dental

• Coast Dental
    1229 Providence Blvd
    Deltona, Florida
    USA

Coast Dental I got charged for procedures I refused and they make you sign the proposal and the use It for charges. I was charged 30.00 for a medication I refused with Krystal I did not want to get XRas because I was going to changgge Dentist and m Insurance cover 1 per year and Krystal made me do It Stating that It was Ilegal not doing the x ras. All they want is money. After my procedure I wanted to spit, Krystal told me It was m own saliva she did not give me a cup of water I hate to swallow with blood in m mouth. the areas were not neet and clean it was dusty they dont describe your share and the insurance care oon the proposal and the do not refund what the charge extra even if is your credit. Deltona Florida

I went or a cleaning and had to go for deep cleaning, Kyrstal made 3 quadrants in one visit. I refused 4 cartridge of ORAQIX for a total of $30.00 because they alwas add to your bill things ou dont need to have and even thought m insurance coovers a deep cleanin  per ear I had to pa that da 189.00 dollar and the dont give ou a detail Invoice so ou can see our insurance share. On my next visit for the quadrant left all I had was a regular cleaning and I was charged 103.00 dollar with my Insurance that covers 2 regular  cleaning per yewar and this was m firt one. When I looked foward to m bill wich I claimed to sit with the lad in chare of billing I had also paid for the medication I refused on m first visit and she said it will be credited in m next visit.

I told Krstal I dis not want to get xras after m prcedure and she made me get them stating i was Ilegal not doin them because the were due , all the want is our insurance mone and our pocket.

I left ver dissapointed also because when I asked after m procedure to spit Krstal wanted me to swallow m saliva stating it was m own saliva, she dis not give a cup with water and I had m salive bloody with the procedure. That is not Hgienic at all is completl discusting and the areas are all dusty and the tip of the plastic bottle were the water is taken for flosing is dirty and that is how they work. They own me 30.00 dollars and m Insurance should not pa for x ras because I am not goin back here, I ave them a chance because is ver close to m home but is nt a Reliable service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2017 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coast-dental/deltona-florida/coast-dental-i-got-charged-for-procedures-i-refused-and-they-make-you-sign-the-proposal-1359805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content