• Report: #190830

• Submitted: Wed, May 10, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 13, 2016

• Reported By:beaverton Oregon
PO Box 52488 Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Grand Getaways Travel Club Promised airfare and hotel for listening to timeshare speach and will not follow through on the vacation to las vegas Sarasota Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Here to help!

I attended a seminar regarding a timeshare when I was promised a two-night stay in las vegas plus airfare. Grandgetaways never responded to one phone call and lost my certificate. I made copies before sending the certificate and resent it over 3 times w/ certified mail and I have the reciepts. They refuse to book my vacation or return my calls.

Anthony beaverton, Oregon

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need.

Here to help!

AUTHOR: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways - (United States of America)

Hello! I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to travel and apologize for any mistakes we may have made. If you are still interested in using our services, please send me your contact info and a brief description of your request through the contact form on our blog: http://blog.gograndgetaways.com/contact-us/