Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, April 14, 2016

• Reported By:Nyack New York
410 Ware Blvd. Tampa, Florida United States of America

Grand Getaways Switch Scam, discount vacation club flase claims Tampa Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Here to Help!

Was told that when I sign up, besides the free vacations, I get dinner for two, which they ran out of, and gave me $500.00 off on groceries. I would need to send away for coupons, and spend about $10,000.00 to get $500.00 at $0.10 off coupons.

They gave $100.00 free fuel, but you needed to send in a receipt, with coupon. The coupon is worth $10.00 and to get it you need to send a return stamped envelope. Therefore you have to do this ten times. After sending in the first one, and not hearing from them, I called and was told they are not dealing with that company any more, they gave me a new number, and I was told they would contact me on 6 weeks.

This is a discount vacation club that claims they handle everything for you. When I called for Las Vegas information, they gave me the name of a travel agency. When I called for Baseball tickets, which they claim they would handle, they gave me the phone number for ticketron. This was sold to me at a Marriot Hotel group sale. My next step will be to try to get my money back or sue them

Bernie Nyack, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2003 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coast-to-coast-grand-getaways-trusted-business-ripoff-report-verified-businesses-you-can-trust-coast-to-coast-grand-getaways-where-vacation-dreams-come-true-coast-to-coast-grand-getaways-offer-an-impressive-array-of-vacation-opportunities-for-you-and-your-family-to-explore-coast-to-coast-grand-getaways-members-enjoy-the-services-of-a-travel-counselor-who-will-tend-to-your-every-vacation-need/tampa-florida-33619/grand-getaways-switch-scam-discount-vacation-club-flase-claims-tampa-florida-55166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need.

Here to Help!

AUTHOR: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways - (United States of America)

Hello! Coast to Coast Grand Getaways is a full-service travel club, and we help people to travel to Las Vegas every week! We can definitely help you travel there if you're still interested. As for your certificates, we would like the opportunity to discuss these with you. Please send me a private message through the contact form on our blog with a brief description of your situation, as well as contact info: http://blog.gograndgetaways.com/contact-us/