• Report: #190830

• Updated: Fri, June 23, 2017

• Reported By:beaverton Oregon
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways
PO Box 52488 Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Grand Getaways Travel Club Promised airfare and hotel for listening to timeshare speach and will not follow through on the vacation to las vegas Sarasota Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Here to help!

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I attended a seminar regarding a timeshare when I was promised a two-night stay in las vegas plus airfare. Grandgetaways never responded to one phone call and lost my certificate. I made copies before sending the certificate and resent it over 3 times w/ certified mail and I have the reciepts. They refuse to book my vacation or return my calls.

Anthony beaverton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2006 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coast-to-coast-grand-getaways/sarasota-florida-34232/grand-getaways-travel-club-promised-airfare-and-hotel-for-listening-to-timeshare-speach-an-190830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways

Here to help!

AUTHOR: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways - (United States of America)

Hello! I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to travel and apologize for any mistakes we may have made. If you are still interested in using our services, please send me your contact info and a brief description of your request through the contact form on our blog: http://blog.gograndgetaways.com/contact-us/