Complaint Review: COCO CLEANERS

• COCO CLEANERS
    3731 WEST CHESTER PIKE
    NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pennsylvania
    USA

COCO CLEANERS BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. VERY RUDE. CLOTHES STILL W SPOTS AND NOT CLEANER FRESH. NEWTOWN SQUARE Pennsylvania

Never used this dry cleaners services before. Asked to pay upfront for cleaning. Upon giving the clerk my clothes she thru them on a chair. I should have asked for my money back at this point and taken them somewhere else. I told her what the specifically what the spots were and expected to be told if they could not get them out.

When I picked them up I noticed the spots were still there. It appeared that the articles were pressed and not cleaned. Especially since they were not fresh smelling. I told the clerk and she kept them to try again. Upon picking them up the second time there was no change. I asked for my money back and the clerk proceded to tell me to get out!

I asked to speak with a manager and she again told me to get out  repeatedly.This clerk had no intention of compensating me for the job poorly done. Dry cleaning is expensive and you should get clean clothes for the price paid.

I am in the customer service business myself, and would never treat any customer the way I was treated. I want to support  mom and pop businesses, but there seem to be no guidelines on the service they offer. Especially this business.  Guess they do not want repeat business. Needless to say I will never go there again and will make sure I spread the word not to use this establishment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coco-cleaners/newtown-square-pennsylvania-19073/coco-cleaners-bad-customer-service-very-rude-clothes-still-w-spots-and-not-cleaner-fr-1055262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content