Complaint Review: Cody and Laura White of PA

USA
  • Phone: 8146734551
  • Web:
  • Category: Racists

Cody and Laura White of PA I, was scammed by Cody and Laura White of Cooperstown PA a married couple Copperstown Pa Nationwide

On April 11, of 2017, I responded to a advertisement on Craigslist for a one year old Akc register Chinese shar pei for sale. I spoken with a Cody White, he indicated that the sale price of the dog was $500.00 I agree to pruchashed the dog. I live in Detroit Michigan and he lives at 4922 State Route 417 Copperstown PA which is a 600 plus Mile drive. I agree to drive up to get her on April 15th of 2017. He requested a $250.00 deposit to hold her. He indicated that he was reciving tons of phone calls. I felt that $250.00 was too much of a deposit for a $500.00 dog, plus he would only be holding her for three days, I agree on a deposit of $200.00 he asked that I send the money through Money gram which I did.

Afer he had recived the money he asked me if I was Black, I idicated that I was black and indian, that same day his wife Laura email me a few more pictures of the dog. [continued below]....

..... (This was before Cody asked me if I was black) Then the very next day I recive a text from Cody telling me that they had decided to place the dog with a family member.

I asked that he wire me back my money and he said no that he would not be giving me back my money because the deposit was non refundable. I called the locale police department and Money gram and my bank to file a complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2017 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cody-and-laura-white-of-pa/nationwide/cody-and-laura-white-of-pa-i-was-scammed-by-cody-and-laura-white-of-cooperstown-pa-a-mar-1367351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content