Complaint Review: Cody's Cozy Corner

N. Wayne Rd.
    Westland, Michigan
    United States of America

Cody's Cozy Corner Dictators or Pet Groomers? Westland, Michigan

I took my pet into be groomed. (Bear a mixed breed dog around the age of ten.) When I dropped him off the employees escorted him to the back of the shop where they do their grooming. I could hear the employees yelling and screaming at Bear. I could hear him crying and yelping. There was very little I could do to get back to him. I was in such a state of shock that I stepped out. Upon reentering the shop, the employees were upset that I had returned so soon. I could still hear the sounds of my dog crying and yelping.

When the employees brought Bear back to me, he was limping. I tried to seek answers on why he was crying so much and limping, but I was rushed out the door. There was another customer in the line behind me and it seems as if the employees did not want another customer to know about my dogs traumatic experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/codys-cozy-corner/westland-michigan-48185/codys-cozy-corner-dictators-or-pet-groomers-westland-michigan-969179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content