Complaint Review: Coffeehots

• Reported By: caribe26 — Salem Oregon United States of America
  • Coffeehots

Internet
    United States of America

Coffeehots Item never shipped. Customer Service doesn't answer phone or emails. Internet

This is my latest email to them:

"To email us, simply fill in this quick contact form and we will respond within 48 hours (please note that the email may appear as junk in your folder)"

REALLY? BECAUSE THIS IS MY FOURTH EMAIL AND I DO CHECK MY JUNK FOLDER.  I'VE ALSO LEFT THREE VOICEMAILS.

I ordered an American Girl Doll on 10/01/12 and paid through PayPal.  I've asked NUMEROUS times for tracking/shipping info to no avail.  It has now been 10 days.  I hope you know that this is my daughter's allowance money and she has been anxiously waiting for her doll every day.

YOUR COMPANY IS A FRAUD AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!  I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AND FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coffeehots/internet/coffeehots-item-never-shipped-customer-service-doesnt-answer-phone-or-emails-internet-953350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content