Complaint Review: COG Homes

Dallas, Georgia
    USA

COG Homes Bad Management Dallas Georgia

Where do I start.

2008 I started using COG as my rental property management company.  This was a start of a 5 year nightmare.  Everyone that was placed in my home never paid the rent on time and ended up leaving the lease early or being evicted.  This lead to hundreds of dollars in legal fee's that I had to pay plus the cost to fix home.

Thus past April, the renter just up and left.  I decided to keep using COG because I live in Miami and cannot do it myself.  Big mistake again.  I decided after being told of all the damage and what it took fix the damage, I decided to cut my losses.  Was told I owe them $3,100.  I told them to bite me because most of the work was do to damage.  COG also informed me that they will not pursue the renter for the charges.

Do Not Ever Use COG as youmanagement company if you live in Paulding County, GA.  Also, do not use them to rent from.  I have heard from numerous people about putting money down and then not getting it back when told they would.

Beware and Stay Away From COG Homes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cog-homes/dallas-georgia-30157/cog-homes-bad-management-dallas-georgia-1084046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content