Complaint Review: Cohen's Fashion Optical

• Cohen's Fashion Optical
    2933 Broadway
    New York, New York
    USA

Cohen's Fashion Optical I Won judgement of about $938.00.Cohen paid $520 and failed to pay the rest. New York New York

About two years ago, in November, 2013, I did business with Cohen's Fashion Optical at the upper west side store, West 114th street and Broadway) in Manhattan, New York; to have lens put onto my new, rimless, Christian Dior eyeglasses frame.  The Christian Dior frame costed me about $350. They did a bad job, plus losing the demo lens of the eyeglasses frame.

I contacted the store.  After some unsatisfied responses from the store and spent a lot of my time with them, I eventually have to sue them at the small claims court in Harlem, New York, for a total of $938.  The court granted me the judgement in my favor with the total amount, $938.00. Cohen's Fashion Optical sent me a cheque of $520.00 and failed to pay the rest of the judgement amount, $418.00 so far.

I contacted Cohen's Fashion Optical several times but in vain. The store sent me to contact the main Cohen's Fashion Optical customer service headquarter phone number which only has an answering machine on. The New York Marshal's Office also chased after Cohen's Fashion Optical, several times, for the money owned me by Cohen's, $418.00 but in vain.

To this date, March 11th, 2016, Cohen's Fashion Optical still failed to pay me the balance due of the judgement amount, $418.00.

If a company doesnt even follow the courts order, will you want to do business with such company?????? I Definitely wont.

Now I have to go to court again to chase after the remaining balance Cohen owned me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2016 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cohens-fashion-optical/new-york-new-york-10025/cohens-fashion-optical-i-won-judgement-of-about-93800cohen-paid-520-and-failed-to-pa-1293092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content