Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I lost over $40,000.00 to this scam operation. Roberto Bello is the name used by this phony person titled "Chief Broker".

I found their website and initialy invested $1000.00 and begin trading personally on their platform. Roberto, contacted me via email. He told me that the company was running a 5 month special. I could make a significant percentage for 5 months. Afterwards, my initial investment would be returned with the option of using gains from trades thereafter.

About 2 weeks ago, I tried contacting the company and Roberto, I didn't get a response. Now I have an account with no access to the funds. These people did a great job of creating a ficticious website. Don't fall for their trap. You are lured in by the sales pitch. You are then shown by this so-called secure account with your name displayed, with sizeable weekly profits. Finally, you are asked to contribute more in order to move into higher leverage opportunities. I was told if I sent an additional $5,000.00 more dollars that my account would be Leverage X3.

Last time I spoke to this Roberto characer he told me that he was going to make me a lot more money from this final deposit. It is really to good to be true. It is very elaborate scheme and it isn't hard to fall for the charisma and facade. Don't be a victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2017 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coin-banks/nationwide/coin-banks-this-is-not-a-company-but-a-huge-scam-operation-eravan-1399806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COIN-BANKS