Complaint Review: coin-banks.com

• Reported By: MattW — SHORELINE Washington USA
  • coin-banks.com

Internet
    USA

coin-banks.com coin-banks, coin-banks.com, scam, scammers, fraud, being investigated by LE in multiple countries internet

These scammer thieves stole my entire life savings, 421,000 dollars. They have broken WA state law by refusing to return my money even though they are not allowed to do business in my state because of a new law. When I told them this they blocked my phone number and no longer reply to my emails. I am in contact with a dozen other victims and we are co-ordinating an effort to get these people to justice.

If you are a victime please email me and I will add you to the group. I will tell you what agencies you need to contact. We need everyone affected by these scammers to come forward and report this, even if visa gave your money back please help those of us who did not and bring these horrible people to justice. Email me any time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2017 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coin-bankscom/internet/coin-bankscom-coin-banks-coin-bankscom-scam-scammers-fraud-being-investigated-by-l-1399095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content