Complaint Review: Coldesi Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 26, 2017
  • Updated: Thu, October 26, 2017
  • Reported By: Seth — Chattanooga Tennessee USA
  • Coldesi Inc.
    5409 S West Shore Blvd
    Tampa, Florida
    USA

Coldesi Inc. / Colman and Company Faulty products, false advertisement, bad service Tampa Florida

*Author of original report: ColDesi Came Through!

I bought a refurbished machine from Coldesi back in Nov of 2016. Once I received the machine there were constant issues that made the machine a nightmare. From day one this machine was nothing but trouble. From turning the machine on, which could take up to two hours to do all the power cleanings and cycles, to production the machine was a total disappointment.

A few days after arrival we realized we didn’t have a gap sensor light on our machine. Shortly after we realized our stir cables were frayed and broken. Once we finally did our best to get this machine producing it was a total nightmare again. This machine is not made for production like Coldesi advertises. Land a job of 500 t-shirts like I did and try to deliver on this. The DTG Viper printer that was sold to us is a total joke. After going into production our platen alignment sensor broke. Then our print head broke. Then we got a digital error that rendered the machine worthless. We couldn’t even turn it on after only 7 months of use.

After reaching out to Coldesi they basically said it is past warranty and they don’t do buy backs or refunds. When purchased they offered a 6/mo warranty and wouldn't offer assistance because it was month 7. We had to pay $1,200 just to get the machine shipped back to them so they could tell us it is broken and would take about $3-5K in repairs to get it working again. We always followed all the training videos step by step. These issues and malfunctions are not due to user error. The machine was a refurbished piece of junk. We’re now stuck with a $12k piece of equipment that doesn’t even turn on. We cannot even sell it ourselves without spending another couple thousand in repairs. And even if I could I wouldn't sell equipment like this to my worst enemy.

My business partner has spent an unbelieveable amount of time trying to get Coldesi to be workable and offer an amicable solution. Instead they want thousands more for repairs and will offer no help for a faulty piece of equipment that they sent us. I have never felt more robbed by a company than my personal experience with Coldesi. There one concession is that they will give us $2K worth of trade in value if we buy a new $20K machine. What!??!

If you’re considering buying a Coldesi piece of equipment I would strongly urge against it. There are companies out there with higher quality customer service and more reliable equipment. I was burned badly by this company. I spent over $12K with them and I have nothing left but a really bad experience. At this point I am talking with my lawyer to pursue possible options.

TL;DR - Coldesi sells faulty equipment to make a quick profit at the expense of their customers without offering any meaningful concessions to make the situation right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2017 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coldesi-inc/tampa-florida-33611/coldesi-inc-colman-and-company-faulty-products-false-advertisement-bad-service-tampa-1408759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ColDesi Came Through!

AUTHOR: Seth - (United States)

I had the chance to speak to the President of the company, the Service Manager and several other key people at the company. After clearing up many miscommunications between us we came to an arrangement that has made me rethink my position on ColDesi and its business practices.

If I could have deleted the 2 reports that I made here I definitely would have. All it really took was an open conversation with the right people.

I am continuing to do business with ColDesi and look forward to a long and successful relationship. I even did some solidly good reviews for some other platforms.