Complaint Review: Collecto, CCA, Collections Company Of America

• Reported By: winchester Kentucky
  • Collecto, CCA, Collections Company Of America
    700 Longwater Drive
    Norwell, Massachusetts

Collecto, CCA, Collections Company Of America Illegal collection practice Norwell Massachusetts

I've received calls from CCA attempting to resolve my student loan. I voluntarily called them. I tried to make payment agreement that I could do but the down payment was too large. I didn't want to give account info. The lady-Carla- said I had 10 days to decide.

After 2nd day she called my job at least 10 times. I left message that they not contact my at work. The next day she called my job again, spoke to the same girl who had told her if was personal matter to reach me after hours and advised my coworker she needed to speak to someone about garnishment.

The girl transferred to office lead who gave corporate address. Carla wanted phone number and was very rude and even discussed my financial status and told my co-worker I didn't have hardship on file. This is completley an invasion of my privacy and has caused unnecessary stress and embarassment at work.

Lori
winchester, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2009 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/collecto-cca-collections-company-of-america/norwell-massachusetts-02061/collecto-cca-collections-company-of-america-illegal-collection-practice-norwell-massachu-429061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content