Complaint Review: Colleen Johnson

• Submitted: Fri, September 26, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, September 27, 2003
  • Reported By: lake placid New York
  • Colleen Johnson
    Four Seasons Apartments Sentinel Rd.
    Lake Placid, New York

Colleen Johnson is the biggest sl^t in all of the tri-lakes. She would screw a snake if it had 2 eyes and spit. She is also a very unstable individual who will stalk you day and night all while asking you "what's the matter, why are you mad at me, why didn't you call me back".

Colleen just doesn't understand how to have a normal relationship with anyone, whether it is a boyfriend, co-worker, friend, whatever. She also is one the biggest liar I have ever known. Even her own family will tell you what a loser she is. If I were any of you I would stay away from her as she will f^#k you over and never stop stalking you.

Randy
lake placid, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2003 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/colleen-johnson/lake-placid-new-york-12946/colleen-johnson-phychotic-stalking-2-faced-slt-lake-placid-new-york-67675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
2Employee/Owner

SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT

AUTHOR: Randy - (U.S.A.)

See what I was saying. She still don't think it really is me and she still won't leave me alone. Colleen I am so sick of you stalking me all the time. I hate you and don't ever want to see your h.i.v. infested a*s ever again. You need to seek some serious therapy or medication of some kind. I won't ever go back to you again especially since I know what you have. Drop dead you fat sl^t.

YOU ARE ALL TALK

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

Colleen,

Do you think anyone is scared of you? I guess you aren't very smart if you think anyone cares what you say because anyone that knows you knows you are a fat joke. Why don't you get a life and while you are at it go on a diet. You have used this web site to talk s**t about people but you can't take it when someone does it back. I would go on and on but you aren't worth it. You can write back whatever you want but I will not reply again because I got the last word and you will have to live with it.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

There you are!

AUTHOR: Colleen - (U.S.A.)

Hi, I have been trying to get in touch with you for three days. Why won't you return my calls? How come you are mad at me anyway? I thought we were close. I'll call you later or come by your job. Are you going to Benny's tonight? Maybe I will just drive around until I see your truck, so we can get this thing fixed up. Hows about I just park over by your place and we can chat when you come home. It's ok, I don't mind waiting. I just want to know why you have not called. I think that I deserve an explanation and all that. I'll be seeing you.

CJ

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Randy would not say anything like that.

AUTHOR: Colleen - (U.S.A.)

I think it is funny how people have enough nerve to write s**t back to you and then they cant even use there own name they have to sign someone elses! Jee let me show you how stupid you really are. Considering that you signed the rip off report under Randys name, let me tell you how much of an a*s you are because if it was really randy which is wasnt because I do still talk to him, anyways under MY address it says Four Seasons apts. which isnt my address let me tell you just how stupid you are, obviously you didnt think it out before you signed Randys name, HE did used to live with me and he does know the address here! You could have even been a bit smarter and put Sentinel rd. which s**t would have made you look a little less stupid. but obviously it shows just how smart you really are. You stupid f**ks! So next time you have the balls to sign someone elses name, try to write something he would really say, because Randy would not say anything like that. So I guess your the stupid one here! If you have the balls to talk about me and prank me then come to my apt and say the s**t to my face cause your all stupid punks! Oh wait you dont know where I live hahaha you all make me laugh....