Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Missy — Las Vegas Nevada USA
Colleens Classic Consignment
5120 S Fort Apache Rd. Las vegas , Nevada USA

Colleens Classic Consignment Las vegas Nevada

Initially scheduled for November pick up to consign my italian furniture and bedroom set. Had to reschedule beginning of December for December 26th which was their earliest availability. I stressed to them I needed 3 guys and they assured me they could do this and had management approval. I just received a call from them and they said they only had 2 people available, weeks after they had confirmed they could. I was literally on hold for over 30 minutes on the phone only for them to say they cannot accommodate me until thursday. I told them again I sold my house everything gets turned in Tuesday this was impossible. This literally has my family members stressed out and upset now. They've ruined Christmas for us and it's not fair for them to do this to us last minute. They've had weeks to notify us in order for us to look for any other options but now we're left scrambling trying to figure this all out during the holiday weekend. Very unprofessional and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. There was no remorse or sense of emotion on the phone. I just got a maam do you want us to still come or do you want to cancel?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2016 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/colleens-classic-consignment/las-vegas-nevada-89149/colleens-classic-consignment-las-vegas-nevada-1345283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colleens Classic Consignment