Complaint Review: CollegeandNFL.com

• CollegeandNFL.com

Gryson, Georgia
    United States of America

CollegeandNFL.com Sporting Store Gryson, Georgia

*Author of original report: Did get a refund

Placed an order a month ago and its "still Processing"

Wish I had done more homework and I would have stayed away from them.  Now its time to call my credit card company and hopefully they can get my $ back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/collegeandnflcom/gryson-georgia-/collegeandnflcom-sporting-store-gryson-georgia-982176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Did get a refund

AUTHOR: Getsgarth - (United States of America)

It took a long time and in a very roundabout situation.

After a few voice mails, I did have a person call me back.  Supposedly,  the items were on perpetual back-order from their supplier.  It's fine if that is the case, but it should not take one month to find out.  An email within a day or two would have been the appropriate way to handle it.

Thankfully, the person did apologize and said they would let me know when the item has come in and would email me a 20% coupon.  If that happens, I will likely order the product and will update this.