Complaint Review: Colon Cure, Nubodi

• Reported By: Chicago Illinois
  • Colon Cure, Nubodi
    4650 SW 51 Street
    Davie, Florida

Colon Cure, Nubodi I guess this company is happy scamming us out of $90 ONCE! Davie Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: how to get your refund

Unfortunately, I too have become victim of not reading the fine print, (I guess that could also be called, trusting a company to be honest and fair and not rip you off)

Nubodi which supplies the colon cure, definitely is happy enough with the $90 they get out of all of us, because I am sure that not one of us pays that outrageous amount that we are unaware of until it is too late and we have received this bill on our credit card.

Pretty good scam though Nubodi, you got a bunch of us, but hopefully this forum will help those that have not purchased yet and make sure you are aware you WILL be charged automatically 89.31 if you don't cancel with 14 days of receiving your first $3.95 shipment!

Just a warning to all, that I wish I would have know about and a lesson that I learned too, read the fine print!

If anyone finds out how to receive a refund after the fact, sure would love to hear about it!

M
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/colon-cure-nubodi/davie-florida-33314/colon-cure-nubodi-i-guess-this-company-is-happy-scamming-us-out-of-90-once-davie-florid-346353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

how to get your refund

AUTHOR: Pissed Off1 - (U.S.A.)

read my fully detailed reports found under nubodi i posted how to get your refund today