Complaint Review: ColonCure

• Reported By: EVERETT Washington
  • ColonCure
    #231 5348 Vegas DR.
    Las Veags, Nevada

ColonCure, "NUBODI" The so-called "cancel" line for this product is clearly a blatant fraud! Las Veags Nevada

I responded to a pop-up ad for this product and printed out the agreement for a 14-day trial and pay $3.95 for S&H. When I noticed the small print, "terms" that stated I must call a number to cancel within 14 days or be charged $87.31 for a future shipment, I called (within 3 days) and received a busy signal. I have since tired several times, at different times of day, and continue receiving busy signals.

Smelling a rat, I sent a letter to the address given for the company stating I do not want any future shipment, and that I do not authorize any future charge on my account. I asked for confirmation of my request, and have yet to receive any response.

This is clearly fraudulent business practice and ought to be investigated. I intend to pursue it vigorously if I am charged anything beyond the $3.95 I agreed to.

George
EVERETT, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 01:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coloncure/las-veags-nevada-89108/coloncure-nubodi-the-so-called-cancel-line-for-this-product-is-clearly-a-blatant-frau-305130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content