Complaint Review: Colonel's Auction House

• Colonel's Auction House
    6130 W. Flamingo Rd. #275, Las Vegas,NV 89103
    Internet
    United States of America

Colonel's Auction House Play with words, false appraisal reporting, LIAR , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Buyer Satisified

On Dec 16, 2012, I purchased for the first time from the Colonelsauctionhouse  5 "Original" Watercolor/Lithgraphs "hand signed" by the artist such as Frederick Remington, Van Gogh and Moore.  My research and appraisal of the Remington proved that it was a fake. I sent 4 back and they refunded my money for the items but they kept a large dollar amount for "Buyer's Premium". The reason I kept one item was because it was in a nice frame. I also purchased a 14k White Gold Pearl/Diamond Pendant. It came with an appraisal of $1975.00. That's why I bought it.  I had it appraised but it didn't even come close to what they appraised it for. I contacted The Colonel numerous times but I still have not been able to connect with him.  What a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/colonels-auction-house/internet/colonels-auction-house-play-with-words-false-appraisal-reporting-liar-internet-1021442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Buyer Satisified

AUTHOR: The Colonel - (United States of America)

Mr. McDonald has received a full refund via pay pal. All of our items are sold and governed by the terms and conditions of auction. It is the responsibility of the buyer to do any and all research regarding items up for auction. Mr. McDonald has failed to do his research. All appraised values are our opinions. You take a piece of jewelry to 5 different appraisers you will get 5 different opinions. Factors including the current price of gold which goes up and down on a daily basis. Mr. McDonald has been satisfied and will continue to do business. This ripoff report is to be removed immediately.