Complaint Review: Colorado State Bank and Trust

• Submitted: Thu, March 18, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 24, 2010
  • Reported By: Erixium — Evans Colorado U.S.A.
  • Colorado State Bank and Trust
    1600 Broadway
    Denver, Colorado
    United States of America

Colorado State Bank and Trust Colorado State Bank and Trust Cannot be Trusted Denver, Colorado

*Author of original report: Issue Has Been Resolved. CSBT Admits Fault.

I accidentally entered the wrong amount when making a cash deposit at an ATM machine (owned by US Bank). The US bank evidently pocketed the cash and CSBT charged me overdraft fees. Neither bank is interested in resolving my problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/colorado-state-bank-and-trust/denver-colorado-80202-4999/colorado-state-bank-and-trust-colorado-state-bank-and-trust-cannot-be-trusted-denver-col-582536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Issue Has Been Resolved. CSBT Admits Fault.

AUTHOR: Erixium - (USA)

After Colorado State Bank and Trust received the complaints I filed with the Office of the Comptroller and the BBB, I received a very friendly call from them stating that an issue like this is normally very easy to resolve and that it should have been resolved within the 10 business day time-frame I was given. My account has been fully credited at this time.

US Bank also responded to the complaints I filed with the Office of the Comptroller and the BBB. They state that they did their part to resolve this issue the same day CSBT requested the correction.

So, one bank blames the other. Who is really at fault? No one will ever know. But, I got my money back!