Complaint Review: Colorado Tech University Online

• Submitted: Wed, October 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009
  • Reported By: Brenda — jacksonville North Carolina U.S.A.
  • Colorado Tech University Online
    www.ctuonline.edu
    Internet
    United States of America

Colorado Tech University Online - CTU ONLINE COLORADO SPRINGS REFUSES TO RETURN FOREIGN TRANSCRIPTS TO MAKE ME REENROL Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Out of luck

I have appealed to Mr. Charles Nicholas to return my OFFICIAL ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS and he declined saying that it is a school policy but my point is I am a filipino who graduated from the Philippines and it is expensive, time consuming and troublesome to procure one from my country. It takes months before I can get another one. I don't know why he is not releasing my documents when it is not their property in the first place and I have officially dropped from the school since DAY ONE. Any suggestions on how to get it back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/colorado-tech-university-online/internet/colorado-tech-university-online-ctu-online-colorado-springs-refuses-to-return-foreign-tr-509092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Out of luck

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (U.S.A.)

Sorry, but you're out of luck on this one. When you submit transcripts to a college they become the property of that college. I've worked for many, and it's the policy at all of them. I know it's a pain, but you'll have to get new ones. Schools don't release official transcripts to the students because it's too easy to forge them.