Complaint Review: Colorado Technical University Online

• Reported By: Lewis22313 — Freeport Texas USA
  • Colorado Technical University Online

Internet
    USA

Colorado Technical University Online I took a Bachelor Science IT security and borrowed maximum loans and had enough to get stipends extra. At graduation they sent my financing back and stopped my degree and charge me 1477 dollars or no graduation. They screwed me over. Colorado Springs Colorado Internet

I enrolled for a Bachelor IT security and max loans I have ADA Accommodations and a veteran fighting cancer. The financing was covered and there was enough extra for me to receive stipends for my needs during school. I have straight A's GPA 3.65. Upon graduation they send back my last course financing and make it where I owe 1477 dollars and cannot graduate or get my degree. I have discussed these matters many times with accounts and financial aid and was assured I was covered co mpletely. But they refuse to graduate me and now have arranged for me to owe 1477 this destroys me for a job especially government. I cannot get my degree or transcripts. Financing is supposed to be arranged to cover all expenses and allow for stipends when and only if all tuition is paid in full. I received very large stipends and at the end of courses when graduation came they sent back 1477 dollars and ruined my life. I can't get the job I was getting someone else got it. I can't get my degree or transcripts. I have straight A's  and GPA 3.65 but they calculate the GPA strangely as well. Another school calculated my GPA at 3.91.

At any rate I graduated with perfect grades and fought casncer through all of my classes as a veteran of the US Navy I feel I should have better treatment from a college I paid 190 credit hours of financing at a very high rate.
The Law states that student who borrow are entitled to stipends if and only if All Financial responsibilities are met. The CTU staff did not tell me that I needed to take two classes at the end of my school to have financing to graduate. They just ruined my life and my wifes.

Colorado Technical University Online is a pack of very mouthy theives. Not all are bad but it only takes a couple of trash people to destroy a system.
All be warned they are dirty and will hurt you when you do your best to have a life

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2016 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/colorado-technical-university-online/internet/colorado-technical-university-online-i-took-a-bachelor-science-it-security-and-borrowed-m-1297977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content