Complaint Review: Colorapples.com

Internet
    United States of America

Colorapples.com Non-responsive after placing an order Internet

*Consumer Comment: Great Service from Colorappple

I ordered a GSM alert device from this company. Each time I check the status of my order (placed over 2 weeks ago) it says "Processing". I've sent repeated emails to them and they don't answer. I even resorted to sending an email with "receipt confirmation". I received confirmation that they were reading my emails but they still have not responded. They have charged my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/colorapplescom/internet/colorapplescom-non-responsive-after-placing-an-order-internet-1023357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Great Service from Colorappple

AUTHOR: LisaNelmes - ()

I ordered 5 power bank as Christmas gift for my family memebers, I received the 5 power bank by Dec. 20th, It is very convenience to use,my family like vey much. but one of them was broken during the shipping. the rest order are wonderful.I sent email to them, they refund me for the broken order.They were easy to contact and helpful,they got the work done in a timely manner. I will absolutely use them again,Customer Service said that they will offer me a discount for my next order.I'm very happy with their service.