Complaint Review: Columbia Communications Group - Winn Dixie

• Reported By: Winter Park Florida
  • Columbia Communications Group - Winn Dixie
    174 Milbar Blvd
    Farmingdale, New York

Columbia Communications Group and Winn Dixie rebate rip-off! Farmingdale, New York

I bought a Columbia Telecommunications Group telephone for $15 at a local Winn Dixie as I saw an advertisment for a $15 rebate on the box. I sent in the rebate and 4 months later have still not received my rebate. After researching the web for the company, it was not hard to find rebate ripoffs associated to Columbia Communications Group.

I'm filing this report only to make others aware that Columbia Communications Group and Winn Dixie have mis-represented themselves to the public and I for one will never use their products or go to their stores again.

By supporting these rip off artist, we encourage others to do the same. I hope someone enters a class action law suit against these companies but if not, we can all support what's right by not patronizing these stores.

Sincerely,

Dale
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2004 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/columbia-communications-group-winn-dixie/farmingdale-new-york-11735/columbia-communications-group-and-winn-dixie-rebate-rip-off-farmingdale-new-york-94241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content