Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

on 1/14/20`4 I ordered a sample for $4.95 which was billed to my credit cr\ard. When I received my statement it showed a charge of $89.95 on 1/26/2014. When I inquired they informed me the $4.95 was just shipping and the $89.95 was for the product. I said I had not seen anything in their website nor had I agreed to this arrangement. They informed that I had signed a contract which I did not. I told them I wanted the charge removed from my credit card and I would return the product. They said they could reduce the charge by 50% and cancel the contract. They refused to give a refund or makee any other arrangement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/columbian-green-coffee/sandy-utah-84093/columbian-green-coffee-deceptive-advertising-sandy-utah-1123597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbian Green Coffee