Complaint Review: Combned Insurance

• Combned Insurance

Internet
    United States of America

Combned Insurance Door-to-door sales, no appointment, Internet

I just had to turn away a two-person team of door-to-door sales reps for Combined Insurance.  They just came to my door without any prior contact of any kind, let alone an appointment.

While they were polite, I had to tell them I wasn't interested three times before they left.  I know they sell supplemental insurance policies and I don't think it's accidental that I'm just starting to receive Social Security this month.

I see so many seniors ripped off by friendly-seeming door-to-door salespeople.  I would just like to caution my peers not to do business in this way.  Ask yourself the last time a well-known insurance company just dropped by to chat?

Do not buy things over the phone.  Do not buy things door-to-door.  Keep in mind the way trustworthy companies always work.  High-pressure surprise techniques aren't the way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/combned-insurance/internet/combned-insurance-door-to-door-sales-no-appointment-internet-910152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content